With fast changing seasons and fluctuating weather, running in and out your home can be a daunting task, especially in Minnesota. Whether your dedicated drop-zone is the whole room, or just a small corner, creating a practical and well-designed mudroom produces easy transitions and optimal organization.
Below are 7 mudrooms created by Gonyea Homes & Remodeling. Our distinctive Scandia Custom Cabinet designs, flooring selections, and countertop choices reflect the need of efficiency and functionality in a mudroom.
1. These custom-crafted cabinets with built-in bench add simplicity and character with natural wood, while also producing ample storage and space. The well-designed cubbies are great for flexible organization, with enough space to add baskets for small items.
2. Take a seat on the custom bench, hang your coat on the paneled back wall, throw your keys on the granite counter, and don’t worry if you made a muddy mess! The tile makes for easy clean-up.
3. Spiced up with checkered flooring, this classic design adds fun and function to your beautiful home. Race to the garage and effortlessly grab items from the custom bench and number of cubbies.
4. The attractive custom cabinet design, crown molding, and open bench form an exquisite mudroom. Make your way to the rest of your home by breezing through the practical layout.
5. Sit the kids down on the “L” bench to tie shoes and wiggle on boats. Store baskets in the custom cubbies for easy access.
6. Kick off shoes in this modest and creative mudroom, featuring a reclaimed wood custom bench, vertical shiplap, and a chalkboard.
7. With 4 lockers and 8 hooks, everyone gets their own space in this mudroom. Built-in custom cabinets allow out-of-site stowing for extra storage.
Like us on Facebook for more home design inspiration!