New Custom Homes in Bloomington
Conveniently located on the bluffs of the Minnesota River
Enjoy an active Bloomington lifestyle at The Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge, Dred Scott Playfield and the rest of the 9,000 acres of parkland and recreational spaces throughout Bloomington.
Bloomington’s excellent public schools consistently earn state and national recognition for educational excellence.
- 15 wooded homesites on river bluff
- Easy access to Hwy 169 and 494
- A premier new development in MN
- Abundant recreation, parks and trails
- Active Bloomington MN lifestyle